Vale-Feira can have a significant impact on the life of a Brazilian worker, especially at a time of economic crisis like the one the country is facing. The program provides financial assistance that can help ease financial pressure and ensure the purchase of food and other essentials for the family. Understand how to guarantee;
What is Vale-feira?
Vale Feira is a Brazilian government program that aims to provide financial assistance to low-income families during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program was created as an emergency measure to help families face the economic challenges arising from the pandemic, which affected many people's incomes and increased the need to spend on food and other basic items.
Vale Feira is a prepaid card that can be used in commercial establishments, such as supermarkets and hortifruti, to buy food and other essential items.
The value of the card is determined by the government and varies according to family size and per capita income.
The program is aimed at families with a monthly income of up to half the minimum wage per person and is being implemented in partnership with the Central Bank of Brazil.
Who is entitled to Vale-Feira?
To qualify for Vale-Feira, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Brazil.
- Have a monthly income of up to half the minimum wage per capita.
- Be enrolled in the Single Registry for Social Programs of the Federal Government (CadÚnico).
- Not receiving any other type of social benefit, such as Bolsa Família or Emergency Aid.
- Being in a situation of socioeconomic vulnerability due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which can be proven through documents or a statement from the person responsible for the family group.
How to sign up for Vale-Feira?
To enroll in Vale Feira, it is necessary to follow the following steps:
- Check if you meet the criteria to participate in the program, which are set out above
- Access the CadÚnico website (https://cadunico.dataprev.gov.br/) and login with your registration number and password. If you don't have a password, click "I forgot my password" to create a new one.
- On the CadÚnico home screen, click on “Request benefit”.
- Select the “Vale-Feira” option and follow the instructions to fill out the request form. It is necessary to provide information about income and family members, in addition to attaching supporting documents, such as the identity and CPF of each member of the family group.
- After completing and submitting the form, wait for the government to review the application. If approved, the Vale-Feira will be sent by mail or made available in a digital account.